You would be hard-pressed to think of something more beneficial for your health than losing weight. Not only does healthy, appropriate weight loss make you feel better and look better overall, but it can also improve or even reverse a number of dangerous medical conditions. However, extreme weight loss can also leave patients with loose, hanging skin that prevents them from fully realizing their ultimate goals. For these men and women, after weight loss skin removal surgery is often the final step in their physical transformation. Internationally recognized board-certified plastic surgeon and body contouring specialist Dr. Jaime S. Schwartz is proud to help patients achieve the tight, smooth, slim physique they have worked so hard for with skin removal and skin tightening surgery in Beverly Hills, CA. Learn more about how after weight loss surgery works, including where it can be used to remove saggy skin after weight loss and give you the figure of your dreams.
HOW CAN I TIGHTEN SKIN AFTER WEIGHT LOSS?
For many men and women who have been overweight for a long period of time, the skin has become so stretched out that it is unable to snap back into its original shape after the weight has been lost, meaning loose, sagging, or even hanging skin is a very common issue for these patients. This is particularly true for patients in their 40s and above, as the skin begins to lose a great deal of its natural elasticity. Unfortunately, this combination of factors means there is often little a person can do on their own to improve loose skin after weight loss. However, cosmetic surgery offers a solution in the form of after weight loss surgery, which typically involves excess skin removal, skin tightening, fat removal, and a number of other techniques to help sculpt a slimmer, smoother, and more natural-looking body.
WHICH PARTS OF THE BODY CAN I HAVE SKIN REMOVAL SURGERY ON?
Because every person’s concerns, anatomy, and goals are unique, Dr. Schwartz takes great care to customize each after weight loss surgery to meet the patient’s individual needs. During your initial consultation for after weight loss surgery in Beverly Hills, Dr. Schwartz will carefully evaluate your areas of concern, discuss your goals, and formulate a personalized surgical plan for you. In most cases, patients seeking excess skin removal after weight loss require surgery on one or more of the following five areas:
1. Arms: For patients struggling with embarrassing “bat wings” or saggy upper arms, an arm lift procedure can be highly beneficial.
2. Thighs: Thigh lift surgery is also a common need for patients who have lost a great deal of weight, though many men and women also have thigh lift surgery to combat loose skin that develops as a result of aging. Thigh lift surgery can be used to remove extra skin and sculpt a sleek, smooth, gorgeous new leg shape.
3. Face: Another common side effect of weight loss is loose skin on the face, neck, and under the chin, leaving patients looking older, more tired, or heavier than they actually are. Facelift, neck lift, neck lipo, fat transfer, and cosmetic injectables are all highly beneficial for restoring a more youthful and firm facial appearance.
4. Upper body: Various concerns related to the chest and upper back can be improved using one or more of the following procedures after weight loss:
- Breast lift
- Breast augmentation
- Upper body lift (bra line back lift)
- Liposuction (male chest)
- Fat transfer
5. Lower body: Arguably, the most commonly addressed area after weight loss, pregnancy, or aging is the lower body. Beneficial body contouring surgeries after weight loss on the lower body may include:
- Lower body lift
- Body LipoLift®
- Circumferential lower body lift
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck)
- Gluteal lift (butt lift)
- Fat transfer
SHOW OFF THE SLEEK, SLIM, SEXY BODY YOU DESERVE AFTER WEIGHT LOSS WITH SKIN REMOVAL SURGERY IN BEVERLY HILLS, CA
Don’t let all of your efforts go to waste. If you are ready to reshape your body and complete your weight loss transformation with skin removal surgery in Beverly Hills, call our knowledgeable team to schedule your private consultation with award-winning board-certified plastic surgeon and skin removal expert Dr. Jaime S. Schwartz today!